Wednesday, April 7, 2010

What Happened?!

It's almost been a month since my last post, that is completely unacceptable! Even if you consider that I have no time for myself, let alone time for blogging. So I will try to bring you up to speed without the whining, and try to make it as brief as possible.

Where did we last leave off? I was in Israel, or Jordan, being bussed through the desert. The trip was amazing, I got to see so many things that people wait their whole lives to see. Meanwhile, learning about business and culture. And I think I have eaten my lifetime quota of pita bread.

The trip was a whirlwind, but I didn't expect the tsunami that the second 7 would bring! 4 new classes, to be topped with a redo of our KIP presentation and residual CMA project work. Doesn't sound too bad right? You had 8 classes at a time in Core, this should be a piece of cake! WRONG! With the responsibilities of Kelley Women, SAC, my parents in town (thanks Mom and Dad for the bed & all the dinners) I am getting 4-5 hours of sleep a night. Addie has been pretty depressed as we are gone all the time. The weather has been fantastic and she has hardly been able to enjoy it.

So where does that leave us? With 2 1/2 days before the end of the week, I have:
  • 3 more team meetings
  • 3 more class sessions
  • SAC meeting
  • A presentation
  • Experience Weekend activities
Pray for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment